Monday, February 15, 2010

Blahg...

Heh, although I'm sure someone else has thought of that title, I'm still pretty amused with myself...

OK. I have been meaning to get into the world of writing for a long time. I like reading so much, I figure it's time to start vomiting up my own ideas on a public forum... I was so motivated- setting up the account, coming up with a semi-clever nom-de-plume, etc. But now that I am all set to blog, I have no idea what to write. I've had that problem since the beginning of time. I have been talking about writing a book for years, but I can never seem to get a good enough idea going. Meh.

Anywho, I'll see what I can do later.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this blog, it's not even funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!! you should make fun of things! i LOVE when you make fun of things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! Blogs are fun. Writing-blogs are the best.

    ReplyDelete